Makes 4 Tandoori Chicken Sandwiches
Hello everyone, Alicia’s back!
It’s been a while since I’ve done this so bear with me 🙂 We’ll get straight to the point with this one. If you’re after something deliciously simple and cheap for dinner then look no further than my Quick and Easy Tandoori Chicken Sandwiches! Because these will tick all your boxes.
If you like this recipe, why not try out all my other savoury dishes?
- 4-6 Large boneless and skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 4-5 tbsp tandoori paste
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yoghurt or plain yoghurt of your choice plus extra to serve
- 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced lengthways
- 4 Turkish rolls or paninis
- Olive oil
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the yoghurt and tandoori paste. Next, add the chicken into the marinade and give it a good mix and then set it aside to marinate for 20 minutes minimum.
- Preheat a large grill or a large skillet over medium heat and cook the chicken for approximately 4-5 minutes on each side or until you’ve got nice char marks on the chicken and are fully cooked. Set aside to rest.
- Increase the heat of the grill/pan to high. Drizzle olive oil onto the insides of your bread and then toast them in the pan (insides only) until you get lovely toasted charred bread.
- Once the bread is toasted you can build these sandwiches however you like. I built mine like this: Chicken, cucumber, tomatoes and then yoghurt.