Easiest Garlic Bread Recipe
Garlic bread is a definite favourite for my whole family. What makes this recipe so easy is that you could change the bread to gluten-free bread, or if you’re vegan you could use a vegan-friendly spread instead of butter. It’s just such a versatile recipe!
If you love super garlicky things then you’ll fall in love with my easiest garlic bread recipe.
You can serve this with anything but it goes especially well with pasta dishes like my Best Homemade Lasagne or my super quick and easy Pasta Bake with Chicken and Pesto. you can even serve it with something extra saucy like my Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs!
- 1 sourdough baguette, cut however you like
- 50g unsalted butter, softened
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried parsley or fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Preheat oven to 220ºc.
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix together the butter, garlic, salt, parsley and basil.
- Spread a thick layer of the garlic butter mixture over the bread slices. Join the slices together and wrap in foil.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes then allow to cool slightly for 5 minutes before opening. Enjoy! It’s that quick and easy.