Mexican Pulled Pork Tacos
Mexican Pulled Pork Tacos Serve: 4-6
These Mexican Pulled Pork Tacos are an absolute family dinner night winner!
There’s no better way to get the family together to bond than around the dinner table by getting all your hands stuck in to create your own tacos! These are so fun and delicious to eat and everyone can control what they put on their own tacos. This dish is very versatile so you can change the heat to your liking!
- 2kg pork shoulder on the bone or 1.5kg boneless pork shoulder
- 2 sachets taco seasoning or make your own taco/ Mexican spice blend
- 1 large jalapeño, roughly diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-2 packets corn or flour tortillas
- Lime wedges
- Avocado Crema
- Pineapple and Jalapeño Salsa
- Easy Pickled Red Onion
- Place the pork into the slow cooker along with the garlic, jalapeño, tacos seasoning and water and cook for 8 hours on low or 4-5 hours on high.
- If using pork with the bone in, remove and discard the bones. Place meat into a large bowl and shred the meat apart using 2 forks. Moisten the pork to your liking with the sauce from the slow cooker. Cover with foil and set aside. Prepare the tortillas to package instructions and serve with toppings of your choice! I used lime wedges, Pineapple and Jalapeño Salsa, Pickled Red Onions and Avocado Crema.