These crispy little gems of goodness pair well with any dinner! Or even as an any time snack 😉
- 4-5 potatoes, unpeeled and halved
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 springs rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring the water to a boil and then simmer until potatoes are knife tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- In a large heavy based pan, add the oil and heat over a medium high heat.
- Once oil is hot, add the potatoes one at a time and use a masher to squish the potato slightly, it doesn’t matter if it breaks apart a little bit, this will create extra crispy bits!
- Leave the potatoes for about 5-10 minutes and then season with salt and pepper. When potatoes are starting to look golden around the edges carefully flip them over. After 2 minutes or so add the rosemary and the garlic and give the pan a little swish so it distributes the herbs and garlic and season again to your liking. Give the potatoes another 5-8 minutes and then place them onto paper towel to drain the oil.